- Our rates, packages, promotions and quotations should always include applicable taxes, service charges, high seasons sure charge (in high/peak seasons) and of course no “hidden charges”.
- We fully understand that what matter most is how much you will have to pay. Please be advised that some hotels and agencies do not include applicable taxes and service charges. “Net” means the rate does include applicable taxes, service charge and high seasons sure charge (in high/peak seasons) while “++” means the rate is subject to applicable taxes, service charges and high seasons sure charge (in high/peak seasons).
- We also partner with a variety of online travel agencies, who promote and sell our rooms. However, we sometimes find our hotel advertised on web sites with which we have no agreement. The room type and conditions may not be the same as those offered by the hotel directly. This often causes some confusion, so please be aware of this when you are comparing rates.
- We always prefer guests to book with us directly. If you find better rates on one of our online travel agency partner websites, we will be happy to match the rates. Please visit our best rates guarantee page to learn more.
- We feature various promotions and packages in our official website. However we understand they are not suitable for everyone. Should you fancy something else, please feel free to contact our reservation department. We will provide a “PERSONALIZED SPECIAL OFFER”. Please specify what you require and we strive to quote for exactly what you need.
Ngurah Rai International Airport, listed as “Denpasar” (DPS) which is the name of the Island capitals. Complimentary two ways airport transfers are available for direct booking. Terms and condition may apply.
Distance to Aradhana Villas: 35 km
Journey time: 40 minutes
People and Religion
The Balinese have strong spiritual roots. The main religion is “Agama Hindu Dharma” or also known as Agama Tirtha which literally means the religion of holy water.
Bahasa Indonesia (national language of Indonesia) and Bahasa Bali (the local language) are the most widely spoken language in Bali. English is extensively used all over the island.
Please wear sarong and sash when visiting temples or attending ceremonies. Bali is a tropical Island, cotton or lightweight clothing are the most comfortable to wear.
Bali is a tropical Island and has two different seasons. Rainy (wet seasons) generally occurs around November thru April (mainly around late in the afternoon and early in the evening). Dry season commonly occurs around May thru October. The average temperature is 24 – 30 degrees Celsius (75 – 89 degree Fahrenheit)
Passport & VISA
Passport must be valid for at least six (6) months from the arrival date. Indonesian Government grants visa on arrival for 63 countries and could purchase their Tourist Visa upon arrival at the airport. The fee for the “Visa on Arrival” payable upon landing at USD.25 for 30 day visa (may change refer to Government authority). Visitors from certain countries require tourist visa in advance and must apply for a visa before arriving in Indonesia. Please contact the Indonesian embassy or consulate for further details.
Narcotics are strictly prohibited. You may only bring to Indonesia two liters of alcohol and maximum of 200 cigarettes or 50 cigars.
The local currency is Rp (Indonesian Rupiah). We recommend you to check the exchange rate prior to your departure to Bali as currency often fluctuates. You could change your money at the local money changer or banks. ATMs are available in major tourist areas. Major credit cards are accepted at major hotels, restaurants, boutiques and other venues. Please also be advised some tourist venues only accept cash.
Typical Business Hours
Banks: Most banks operate from 9am to 3pm
Offices: 9am to 5pm
Supermarkets/shopping areas: 10am to 10pm
Most restaurants and hotels include as service charge on the bill. Tipping is not expected but welcomed.
ABOUT ARADHANA VILLAS
ARADHANA VILLAS is a boutique hotel with an all pool villa property. Each villa comes with their own-private swimming pool, lush tropical landscape, private dining area and five stars amenities coupled with the service that is inimitably Bali and personal.
How to Reserve
Our official website www.aradhanavillas.com is fitted with online booking form for you to reserve a villa. You may also simply send us an email to email@example.com. If you prefer you may contact your travel agents or travel specialist.
Our rates, packages, promotions and quotations should always include applicable taxes, service charges, high seasons sure charge and most importantly “NO HIDDEN CHARGES”. Please be advised that some hotels and agencies do not include applicable taxes and service charges. This often causes some confusion, so please be aware of this when you are comparing rates. We also partner with a variety of online travel agencies, who promote and sell our rooms. However, we sometimes find our hotel advertised on web sites with which we have no agreement. We always prefer guests to book with us directly.
“++” or “Net” on the rates
“++” means 11% government tax and 10% service charge will be subjected to the rates. “Net” means the rate featured include government tax and service charge. Our rates and promotions are always “Net”.
Airport Pick Up
Airport pick up service is included in the rate (please provide flight details upon booking). Our representative will be holding a name board with the guest name on it. We also provide free arrival transfer service from hotels within Nusa Dua, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Kerobokan, Sanur, Tanah Lot and Canggu area instead of Airport. Transfer service from other areas will be provided with extra charges.
Free Drop-off Service
Complimentary drop-off service is available from the hotel to Canggu area, Batu Belig area, Petitenget area and Seminyak area. The free drop-off service does not include pick up service.
Each villa type comes with their own bed configuration. One Bedroom Pool Villa comes with double bed while Two Bedroom Pool Villa fitted with double bed in the 1st Bedroom and twin bed in the 2nd bedroom.
In Villa Private Swimming Pool
Each Villa at ARADHANA VILLAS comes with Private Swimming Pool. There is no life guard on duty during your stay here and all guests should note that use of your private swimming pool is at your own risk. Management cannot be held responsible for any accidents or injuries. The private swimming pool is 1.50 meters depth. Children under the age of 12 or who are unable to swim should not use the pool without adult supervision.
In villa spa treatment is available to be enjoyed in the romantic ambience of your very own private villa (pool side or in the garden of your en-suite bathroom). Advance booking is recommended.
Food and Beverages
In villa dining menu is available to be ordered for lunch and dinner.
Free Wi-fi is available for entire villas.
Bali is a tropical Island. The hotel uses a variety of methods to prevent discomfort of guests by Mosquitoes. This includes bi-weekly fogging of garden areas and exterior of hotel, insect coils use in dining area, bathroom and terrace. Also provision of electric mosquito repellant and aerosol can repellants in rooms. Our methods generally keep mosquito presence to an acceptable level.